jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Star Me Kitten



Star Me Kitten - Fotografía tomada en Valencia en diciembre de 2012


Keys cut, three for the price of one
Nothing's free but guaranteed for a lifetime's use
I've changed the locks
And you can't have one
You, you know the other two
The brakes have worn so thin that you could hear,
I hear them screeching through the door from our driveway
Hey love, look into your glove box heart
What is there for me inside?
This love is tired 
I've changed the locks.
Have I misplaced you?
Have we lost our minds?
Will this never end?
It could depend on your take
You, me, we used to be on fire
If keys are all that stand between,
Can I throw in the ring?
No gasoline
Just **** me kitten
You are wild
and I'm in your possession
Nothing's free so, **** me kitten 
I'm in your possession
So, **** me kitten 

(REM - Star Me Kitten. Automatic for the People, 1992)

No hay comentarios: